hkwan Guest

Default Samples sale for petuniapicklebottom bags?

I do not know if this is the place for this post...On another mommie board I heard about a samples sale for Petuniapicklebottom bags. Does anyone know about this? Have been to one? Where are they and do I need to get an invitation? I am in Chicago.

Thanks you.

sherryh Guest

Default RE: Samples sale for petuniapicklebottom bags?

PPB is based in Southern California, and I'm pretty sure their sample sales only take place there.

They do have a an email signup form on their website, so that might be a good way to be alerted of future sales.

I went to one recently in SF. It was combined with Tea Collection's sample sale, that's the only way I knew about it. Most people were there for Tea though, not PPB.
    They didn't have the typical patterns if that's what you're looking for,...they had maybe four different styles/patterns, two backpack and two clutch type. They were around $59 or $69 I think.
    JP

hkwan Guest

Thank you for the infomation. I signed up on the website and may attend a sale when I am out visiting my sister in california

I was notified via email last sale. They are located in the San Fernando Valley and it was held on a Friday. I believe it was in Feb. I posted the informaiton on the deals section of this board. If I hear of it again I will be sure to cross post.