Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    jgenie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

We use ours all the time. When I look at the state the carts are in I wouldn't think of not using one. I hate to shop on my own because I can't use it!

TonFirst is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Emmas Mom
    All. the. time. I got one when DD#1 was a few months old, used it with her until she was over two & have used it with DD#2 since I was able to put her into a shopping cart & will continue to use it for months to come. I am one who feels they are invaluable. I have no problem putting it on one handed. Store it in the back of our SUV, no I don't fold it up or anything, just toss it in there. Doesn't bother me that way, there's plenty of room. It keeps the cart cooler in the summer & warmer in the winter. And don't get me started on the germ factor. I'm not a total germophobe and am even less so with DD#2 but shopping carts are one of those things that totally gross me out.
    Exactly what she said. I ordered mine from Sew Cute when my son was born. I also use it every time we use a restaurant high chair.

Three kids, never owned one, never wanted one.
    ~~AngelaS~~
    Mommy to 3 girls: A, G and M. (15, 11 and 8.5)

The education of all children, from the moment that they can get along without a mother's care, shall be in state institutions at state expense.
    – Karl Marx, "The Communist Manifesto"

ebjw is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

I am getting one and I know I will use it. Every time I see a baby in a cart without one it grosses me out! And it amazes me how many people with or without babies don't use the sanitizing wipes that most stores have available next to the carts these days!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5