Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Photos!

lizamann Guest

Default RE: Photos!

Amazing! Seeing all those little babies getting wonderful new families is almost too much for my mind to grasp.

mik8 is offline Gold level (500+ posts)

What an adorable girl! I felt emotional seeing those photos for such memorable moments. Again, congratulations and all the best for all of you.

amp Guest

Congratulations! Mia is beautiful and you and your DH look absolutely enamored! Enjoy!

kensjen Guest

OMG! I have tears in my eyes! You all look so happy!

Thank you so much for sharing this with all of us. Wishing you a safe return home with your new little one!

Mommie2MadLyn Guest

Kimberly, I came home from work today and ran straight to the computer to see if there were any pics of your beautiful girl!! I am so happy for you and your family that I can't even begin to tell you!! Your story has truly inspired me and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for sharing such a personal experience with all of us. Congratulations, she's gorgeous!!!!

liya Guest

Default Gorgeous

She is just precious.....OMG she is beautifull ..Look at that cute face....Awww breathtaking..

LMac Guest

Dear Kimberly,

Mia is an absolute Love Bug! She is just beautiful and you are absolutely GLOWING Mommy! I am just in tears after looking at all your photos. It started when I saw the one of you and your DH hugging after getting THE CALL and seeing her photo for the first time. What an incredibly special moment it was and how wonderful for you to be able to have a picture to match the one in your memory.

I am just so thrilled for you and your family.
    And I cant' wait to continue to hear all the updates.
    Much love and congratulations,
    Lara

NEVE and TRISTAN Guest

Trish, perfectly said!!!!!!
    I feel so great getting to share in your joy Kim thank you for including us...

We all love you guys and are so excited!!!! Mia is beautiful!!!!
    Neve
    AKA "mama2be"-forgot password
    and Baby Boy Tristan born @UNC
    Feb 25, 2003
    Brother to 3 pups "gees" and 2 kitties

Thank you so much for sharing your photos. She is just beautiful. Like the others that have posted, I have tears. I am SO HAPPY for you and your family. God bless you all! :)
    -Melissa
    Mom to M (2002) & M (2014)

Mia is so beautiful and you both look completely overjoyed. I'm so happy for your family. Congratulations and thank you for including us in your joy.

Paula -- mom to Roley Julia \r\n01-04-02

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast