Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: More photos

Kimberly H Guest

Default More photos

Thank you all so much for your support. It's so much fun to sign on and find messages like I have the last couple of days. It really means a lot to both of us.

Mia is banging her new Mickey Mouse tambourine/mirror while we wait for her to be interested in finishing her bottle before bed. She should be in bed now, but we just got back from dinner and I'm hoping to get a full night's sleep. I know, I'm greedy.

More photos at htt://www.picturetrail.com/rabbitwife

The newest ones are at the top.

jojo2324 Guest

Default RE: More photos

Kimberly, she is beautiful!!! Just darling!! LOL about the dozen or so folks shopping. Thank you so much for sharing, it brings tears to my eyes! :)

ismommy Guest

Kimberly,

She is just perfect. I love the photo of you DH hugging her. These are such special moments and you are wonderful to share them.

Helene
    mommy to Isabella 9/19/01

mommyj Guest

I just cried when I saw the pictures. She's beautiful, and it's obvious she's now part of a wonderful, loving family. Congratulations again!!!

blnony Guest

Thanks for all the pictures! She is just so adorable.
    I was holding Audrey when I looked at them and she kept pointing to Mia's picture saying "baby...dada"!! Too sweet!!! I bet you can't wait to get home and get settled in with her!!

smomom Guest

thanks for sharing your wonderful photos with us. I got happy tears just looking at them!

Congratulations!!!!!

Mommie2MadLyn Guest

Kimberly, Thank you so much for sharing again!!! Keep the photos coming!! I love the first picture where she's sitting on the bed...Adorable!!! Love the barrette in her hair too!!!:D

Momof3Labs is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Oh, she's just such a sweet thing. But you must be DYING to get home and introduce her to her big brothers!!
    Single mom to

DS ("twice exceptional") - September 2002
    DS - February 2006
    DD - July 2009
    DD - July 2009

hjdong Guest

Oh Kim - I kept thinking - O.k. this is the cutest picture, until I saw the next!

lizamann Guest

So beautiful! I love seeing these pictures!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast