Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    NEVE and TRISTAN Guest

Default RE: Referral! It's a Boy!!!

Kristen...posting the link to your profile might work...here it is and lets see...

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/dcboar...es&u_id=108255

HE IS ABSOLUTELY PRECIOUS...honest to goodness a gorgeous little boy!!! I know you are thrilled!!!! And he looks so sweet and content :)
    Congrats I am so looking forward to watching you thru this process!!!
    Hugs,

Neve
    http://home.nc.rr.com/ourbabytristan
    AKA "mama2be"-forgot password
    and Baby Boy Tristan born @UNC
    Feb 25, 2003
    Brother to 3 pups "gees" and 2 kitties

Sweet ~ Sweet Theo!!!! congratulations Kristen. I hope he will be home to you soon.Go buy a cute little baby bathing suit and sun hat :) Amy

Default RE: Well now I'm going to ask some Korea specific questions just because :-)

Malie,

Our agency files the I-600 for us. Thanks for the tip on e-mailing the embassy!

Thanks to the flylady (www.flylady.net) we are actually at a place where we stay caught up with housework (I can't believe I can say that in all honesty)! We started her methods about a year ago, and I have to say - preparing for our home visit was completely anti-climactic! The night before my DH and I literally stared at each other and said "what else is there to do???" I sure hope we can keep up with her methods once Theo comes home...I know, it is a far off dream, but I can hope can't I???

ginamlee Guest

Default RE: Well now I'm going to ask some Korea specific questions just because :-)

Kristin,
    I'm up late and usually don't visit this forum (Although I did adopt my 2nd child, Mariah, over 7 years ago....). But, I was intriqued by your reference to www.flylady.net and checked it out. I'm going to give it a try! :) (My husband will be thrilled if it works!)

Congratulations to you guys on Cloud 9!

Very exciting news and we look forward to more. :)
    Mom to R and R

hjdong Guest

Congratulations! It's just so exciting! He is gorgeous and nothing will bemore amazing than meeting him.

As for cleaning the house, well, maybe you'll be better than me. I was doing flylady before Jamie, but now, well . . . I'm doing the best I can!

Good luck trying the Flylady, Gina! Enjoy!

And, Holly, I'm going to *try* to stick with it once Theo gets home...I'll let you know if I'm able to do it (that is, if I can find the computer by then! LOL!)

Congratulations! That is so wonderful :)

Wishing you (and him!) all the best!
    -Melissa
    Mom to M (2002) & M (2014)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3