Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    McQ is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Default RE: PLEASE READ- THOUGHTS ON THIS FORUM!!!!

I just wanted to post another plug that all are welcome to come hang out in the Lounge. We'd love to hear the stories and share the joys and sorrows. Not that you needed an invitation or any thing :)

Even tough we're not doing an adoption, I still come over here to hang out and read your posts because I always get a warm fuzzy when I read about your referrals, travel logs and see your pictures. I enjoy sharing your excitement and joy. So thanks for letting me celebrate with you all. But like Neve said, don't think you have to limit the posts to here.

Allison
    ~ mommy to Declan 3.24.03

Kimberly H Guest

I'm so glad Neve posted my info in the Lounge because of the overwhelming response we received from folks in this community!

Until then, I'd felt odd posting on the "regular" boards because my bio kids are older than most and no one else who'd adopted was posting much.

Now I post whenever I want on whatever board I want, LOL!

amp Guest

Just wanted to agree with Neve and Allison. Even though many of us are not adopting, we still *love* to share the joys of parenthood...whatever way we get there! Please don't feel that you must stay in the adoption forum. Parents are parents! Please, please, please, in any forum, ask away! :D

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2