malie Guest

Default Nice surprise--Luke's foster family send him a gift

I'm going to assume it's for his first birthday. Just an outfit (which is really big..not sure it will fit him this winter or next but that doesn't matter). I don't mean just an outfit as in I don't appreciate it because I do but it's not hand made like the hanbok they send home with him. Even better then the outfit is the fact they send more pictures. I can only guess that they were taken with a different camera then the first 30 or so that they send over with him but there are some great shots with his foster mom and brothers (I won't post those because I don't that's fair to them)

I am however trying to figure out how they got him to not rip off these sunglasses (I'm assuming the glasses belong to his foster sister)

http://pic5.picturetrail.com/VOL99/1...5/56647541.jpg

We had already planned on sending over another picture (other then those with his post placement report) once his birthday passed at the end of the month so now I need to write a thank you note and get it translated and get some more photo's to send

hjdong Guest

Default RE: Nice surprise--Luke's foster family send him a gift

That's so sweet! Isn't it nice just knowing their still thinking of him? I sent some pictures with a friend to Jamie's orphanage and she said when the translator told the nanny, she dropped the papers in her hand and tore the pictures open. It was such a warm feeling - knowing that they cared about him as much as I had thought they did.

Melanie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Default RE: Nice surprise--Luke's foster family send him a gift

How sweet of them!