Hi Holly,

Thanks for your reply.

That's true about the home study. And even if we went with another domestic agency, we'd still have that, so it wouldn't be totally the beginning, but it sure feels like a big step backwards.

You're right, this could still happen. But DH talked to the agency today and they said if they had to call it today, it didn't look like it was going through. I thought I had removed myself from the situation enough that I wouldn't be too upset. But that didn't turn out to be the case. And it could totally be moot point and I'm getting myself all worked up over nothing...but this one never seemed on totally solid ground and I think some part of me thought it might not happen.

I think I'm more frustrated with the whole thing rather than this particular situation. But I'm sure it will work itself out in the end. I know at one of our first meetings they told us that adoption is an obstacle course. You don't know how long it will take, or how many twists and turns will occur, but if you hang in there, eventually you'll reach the end. So I'm hanging!

Debbie