Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    marinkitty is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Default RE: Yesterday we got THE CALL!!

CONGRATULATIONS! Such exciting and happy news. I'm sure you are reeling from shock and joy, but how absolutely wonderful for you! She is perfect - seeing the picture, she just seems so natural with your DS!
    Holly
    Mom to Mia (3.17.03)

smomom Guest

how very exciting for you. Congratulations. She's a beautiful little girl.

StaceyKim Guest

OMG, that is the sweetest picture. She is beautiful and best of luck to you and your family!

Tondi G is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Congrats Jan and big brother Kaleb!!! How exciting! She is absolutely beautiful! Good Luck with everything.... ENJOY!

~Tondi and Mason 7/8/01

Puddy73 is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Congratulations! How amazing that your life took such a wonderful turn so quickly. She is beautiful and the picture of her with Kaleb is so sweet. He looks like he will be a terrific big brother!

Jennifer
    Mommy to Annabelle Mae 9/8/03

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."

ChicagoMama Guest

Hi Jan,

I saw Neve's post in the Lounge and thought I would venture over to offer your family my congratulations and best wishes.

Turns out....I have a 9 month old baby girl - so if you want to know what she's up to---a quick list off the top of my head
    - just starting to nap regularly (just barely)
    - just starting to like those "cause and effect" toys
    - still LOVES the sling/pouch - highly recommend!
    - likes to play with a spoon while she's eating

Also - depending on her size, I have a ton of ADORABLE baby girl summer clothes...would love to send some your way if you need them in a pinch (I have three times as many clothes as I need for this child!)

*AND* I have an almost two-year-old - so as soon as your head stops spinning from all the excitement....I can give you some stories of how I get both of them down for naps (especially while one is awake), how to navigate malls/grocery stores, etc. etc. etc!!!

I'm sure you have lots of pen pals already - but just offering my help, too!

Congratulations again, she's beautiful!!
    Becky

Mama to DDs Shelby 09/19/02 and Sydney 10/16/03

jubilee Guest

And what is your beautiful new baby's name?

brigmaman is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Congratulations!! What a great story!
    Enjoy your family!

jec2 is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Oh, how beautiful. It looks like your DS will be wonderful to his NEW sister! I am so happy for you and am all teary-eyed at your wonderful news :)
    Juliet, mama to DS 10/03 & DS 11/06

Well, today is my 1st day at home alone! So far it's going ok, but I don't know what's for dinner yet!
    Thanks so much for all your kind words and for the helpful tips. I have been reading them, but haven't replied more since my computer is messed up right now.
    We decided to name her Katherine Ann. DH and I both had Grandmas named Katherine (both spelled differently) and Ann was her middle name when she came to us. We decided that part of making her our daughter was giving her a name that we chose, and she's young enough to be ok with the change.
    I'm trying another picture so you can see her face better. She has the biggest blue eyes and is such a happy girl.
    Thanks everyone!

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/9371.jpg

Also pictured is one of my stepsons. He is great with both of the younger kids!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast