Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    jk3 is offline Ruby level (4000+ posts)

Default RE: we might lose lily

I'm so sad for you. I'm in tears reading your post and I can't imagine what you are going through. I've enjoyed reading your updates + seeing your pictures. I hope this is resolved and that you are happy with the outcome. I don't really know what to say other than I'm thinking about you + really hoping for you.

Jenn
    DS 6/03

http://lilypie.com/baby2/030603/2/5/1/-5/.png

kthomp Guest

Holli,

I know you don't know me, but I wanted to tell you how sorry I am. I truly hope everything works out.

My DH is adopted and my MIL told me that when his sister (also adopted) was a baby, right after they brought her home, the birthmother wanted her back. She ended up changing her mind, knowing that it was best for the baby to stay with my in-laws.

I am praying for you. Hopefully this is just a bump in the road to bringing your baby girl home.

Hugs from me and Ally.

papal Guest

:(
    Oh Holli.. i have tears just reading your post.. i cannot imagine the pain you are in..sending big hugs your way.. i wish i could do more. You and your family and little Lily and her birthmom will be in my thoughts. Please let us know if there is anything we can do.

ismommy Guest

Holli,

I don't know what to write except to say I will keep positive thoughts that Lily will come home with you. Just last night I was telling my mom about some of our adoption stories and was talking about you and Lily. I am so sorry you have to deal with this. Please let me know if I can help in anyway.
    Helene
    mommy to Isabella
    baby x EDD 1/11/05

rrosen is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Holli-
    My heart is breaking for you. I will be praying for your sweet Lily.

I wish I could help ease your pain. Please know I will be thinking of you.

Mommie2MadLyn Guest

Holli, I am so sorry that you and your husband are being dealt this difficult blow. I know that is an understatement, but I do not know the correct words to describe the pain you must be feeling. As others have stated, I have enjoyed following your story and have been keeping you all in my thoughts. I wish you and your family the best, and I will be keeping you in my prayers. Hopefully, Lily will be coming home to you very soon.

sugarsnappea Guest

Holli,

I am so sorry. All of my positive thoughts are with you and your family. ((HUGS))

marinkitty is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Holly,

I am so sorry to hear this news. I cannot imagine how heartwrenching this must be for you and your DH. I will be thinking of you and keeping you in my prayers this weekend, hoping that this all works out for the best.

Holly
    Mom to Mia (3.17.03)
    Another March baby EDD (3.22.05)

http://lilypie.com/days/050322/0/0/1/-6/.png

StaceyKim Guest

Holli,
    ((((hugs))))
    I am so sorry to hear about your situation. I cannot imagine what you are going through.
    My thoughts are with you and I hope things work out for you and Lily.
    Keep us posted!

pritchettzoo Guest

Holli, I am so sorry. We'll be thinking about you and your family.

Anna

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast