Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    icunurse is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Default RE: OH Debbie

Debbie, as someone who also went through a "change of heart" in a domestic adoption, I can sympathize with what you're feeling. I'm really sorry that you're having to go through all of this to find your child. Though I know it's hard to believe right now, he/she will find you. Please email me if you want to chat/vent.
    Traci
    ~Connor's Mom~

malie Guest

Default RE: OH Debbie

Debbie,
    As hard as it is, give yourself a little time. When you have your heart set on domestic adoption and have to deal with numerous heart aches along the way, it gets easy to think that you aren't ever going to have a child. Just know that there are plenty of us out here who would be more than willing to lend a ear (on the board or by PM) to talk to you about international adoption or fertility stuff or just listen as you scream at the top of your lungs that this SUCKS. And while it doesn't have the physical aspects of a m/c no matter how you "lose" the child that you thought would be a part of your life, there is an emotional toll and no one should expect you to just pick up and get moving (I guess that's why I'm saying give yourself time..sometimes it's hard to allow ourselves to grieve when there was no physical pregnancy for us but emotionally it's still the lose of a child)

Hang in there. And remember we are here for you.

Big Hugs

Melanie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Default RE: It's officially fallen through

Debbie, I am so sorry.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2