Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    hjdong Guest

Default OMG - Holli - Congrats/I'm sorry

Wow - Holli I just read your blog. First, congrats at your new referral. Do you know when this will be completed? I'm sure you won't be comfortable until she's safely home with you.

I'm in shock - I'm sure you are as well. I vacillate between pity for Lily and horror at her birhtmother. I know it must be hard for her. But she doesn't want Lily and won't give her up.

I'll be thinking of you, Liam, Marisol (soory, I forgot her first name already!), and Lily.

smkinc is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Default RE: OMG - Holli - Congrats/I'm sorry

Oh, Holli,

What a bittersweet day. Congratulations on your referral!! All of you will continue to be in our prayers. Especially hoping that Lily stays safe and well cared for and Wendy Marisol is home soon! You have had one of the hardest adoption experiences I have ever had direct knowledge of, and deserve smooth sailing from here on out.

Take care,
    Mary
    Mom to Jeremiah 2/4/03

Mommie2MadLyn Guest

Congratulations Holli! I too have been following your story, and your family deserves the best! You have been through such an emotionally draining experience, and yet you remain strong. That really does say a lot about your relationship with Liam and any child would be lucky to join such a loving family. I hope that Wendy Marisol is home with you soon and I can't wait to see her picture!

I'm also very sorry to hear the news about Lily. Hopefully she will grow up to be loved and cared for the way she deserves.

jk3 is offline Ruby level (4000+ posts)

Congratulations on the new referral. Wendy Marisol is lucky to have you as parents. I feel so sorry for Lili and hope that there is still some way she can be with you someday. Wishing you lots of luck and easy, joyous times in the months ahead.

Jenn
    DS 6/03

http://lilypie.com/baby2/030603/2/5/1/-5/.png

ismommy Guest

Holli,

Waht wonderful news about Wendy - how amazing that you dreamed of the name Marisol. I cant wait to see photos. I will keep Lily in my thoughts and hope she is well taken care of and loved
    Helene
    mommy to Isabella
    baby x EDD 1/11/05

Holli,

Congratulations on the referral. That seems so meant to be with your dream! I'm sorry to hear about Lily. I hope everything works out in the best possible way for all of you.

Take care,
    Debbie

egoldber is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Oh Holli, what a rollercoaster you have been on! Congrats on your new referral and I am so sorry to hear the latest on Lily. I hope she is well cared for.
    Beth, mom to older DD (8/01) and younger DD (10/06) and always missing Leah (4/22 - 5/1/05)

amp Guest

Holli - I know this process has been heartbreaking for you. I am so sorry about Lily. I hope that she will continue to be loved as much as she has been loved in these first several months of her life.

And congratulations on your new referral! Your story of the dream and your feeling of connection to Wendy Marisol touched my heart. Obviously she will never replace Lily, but I hope that some of this joy helps to heal your hearts.

Congratulations on the new referral and I'm so sorry about Lily. Sending you good thoughts!

lfp2n is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Congratulations Holli I've been following your story here and on your Blog- Wendy is absolutely beautiful.

At the same time I'm so sorry to hear about Lily and will keep her in our thoughts.

Lucy and DD 3/03

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast