Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    icunurse is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Default RE: Bursting at the seams and wanted to share with all of you since I know you would understand

Congratulations on your decision! It is one that you will never regret. For us, once we made the decision to stop fertility treatments and focus on adoption, it was like a whole new, exciting life was beginning. After all, our child was out there! :) And, now, yours is, too! Good luck on your journey.
    Traci
    ~Connor's Mom~

Default RE: Bursting at the seams and wanted to share with all of you since I know you would understand

Melissa, CONGRATULATIONS on your decision to adopt! I can just feel your excitement from your post...its so thrilling to realize that you're finally hearing what God is telling you (that's the way it was for me too - I can SO identify with your hammer on the head comment!)

Wishing you a smooth and short road on your journey! Please keep us posted.

:) Kristin
    Mom to Theo, born 1/12/2004 in Korea ~ home forever 7/6/2004
    and Morgan the yellow lab

McQ is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

That is just wonderful Melissa. When you know it's right, you know it's right! What a great adventure that is ahead of you. I love how you know there's another family memeber out there.

Allison
    ~ mama to Declan 3.24.03 and Meghan 8.26.04

mharling Guest

Congratulations, Melissa!!! I have a happy heart just reading your post. :)

I worked with someone in Winston-Salem who has adopted from China once and just began the process again. I know he is part of a group of families that have adopted from China, but don't know how big of an area they cover (pretty certain it's a pretty big area). Let me know if you'd like me to get more info from him.

Good luck!! Can't wait to see your journey unfold!

Mary
    Lane - April 2003
    Little sister on the way!!! March 2!

pritchettzoo Guest

How exciting! Looking forward to reading your blog when you go. :)

Anna
    Mama to Gracie (Sept '03)
    and One More (coming July '05)

slknight is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Melissa, I am so excited for you guys. My sister is in the process of adopting from China (she is DTC as of last week), so I have heard quite a bit about it. I really think that DH and I will probably adopt one day too - we're just not quite there yet.

amp Guest

Melissa - My heart swelled reading your post. You sound so at peace with your decision and really elated to have made the decision. I am thrilled for you and I hope the process is a quick, easy one for you. Keep us posted!

AdoptChina Guest

I just wanted to wish you luck on your adoption journey! Its truly the most amazing experience :)

(((((((((Melissa)))))))))) I have tears in my eyes reading your post. It is wonderful to hear the joyful news of an addition, but somehow the journey along the way is the part most of us miss out on as it is often quiet and family news. I feel lucky to be able to read about the very earliest part of the adventure. To hear the excitement and love in your thoughts is wonderful!!! I will be adding you onto our prayers. :-)
    All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.
    ~Abraham Lincoln~

Melissa:

Your post made me cry, even thought we've already talked about this. I can't wait to see your princess when you take her home. I wish you and your family nothing but the best. I can't wait to be your cheering section at the airport.

Lots of love,
    Sonia

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast