Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Default RE: Bursting at the seams and wanted to share with all of you since I know you would understand

Awww...thanks! You are so sweet! I can envision you and Martie with a big sign, and Martie blowing kisses!
    -Melissa
    Mom to M (2002) & M (2014)

babymama is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default RE: Bursting at the seams and wanted to share with all of you since I know you would understand

Melissa -
    Late to the party here...but I just wanted to offer my congratulations too. I am new to the adoption forum, and it is so wonderful to read everyone's detailed stories. I wish you the best as you finalize your adoption plans. Can't wait to hear more!

Lydia
    Mama to Santiago, born 11/16/03

NEVE and TRISTAN Guest

Default Congrats Melissa and family

you know we are there for you thru the journey!!!!
    keep me posted!!!!
    Hugs,

Neve
    Reichen (6), Karsh (3), Tristan (22 months) and baby girl Bronwyn on the way due March 19th!!!!

That is just thrilling news!!! How exciting...I look forward to all the updates!

Jamie
    Mommy to Kayla
    May '03
    http://lilypie.com/baby2/030501/1/0/1/-5/.png

liya Guest

Im so happy for you sweety!! Hugs to you and your family and praying for that gorgeous girl to be in your arms soon.......

mykidzmom Guest

I just wanted to say congratulations on your decision! :) We have adopted 2 children from Guatemala, and it is truly an amazing and unforgetable experience. I can't begin to imagine our lives without Alex and Sara. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers are you begin this exciting chapter in your lives.

Default THANKS everyone!

Thank you so much! We are really excited! I have been dreaming of my little girl and I can't wait to get through this process so I can bring her home!
    -Melissa
    Mom to M (2002) & M (2014)

jubilee Guest

Default RE: THANKS everyone!

Melissa- I am so THRILLED for you! And so wish I was walking in your footsteps too. I've noticed your siggy change, and was hoping you'd give an update on where you are in the process! Obviously you've picked out a name :)

aliceinwonderland Guest

Default RE: THANKS everyone!

oh, I'm so happy for you!! loved seeing your new sig!!

emmiem is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Wonderful decision! Best of luck to you. We just came back from China in October with DD#3 so if you have any questions just PM me.
    The journey to China will be something that you will treasure always. Make sure you join the APC yahoo group. You will get lots of support and information. We used FTIA as our agency and highly recommend them.
    Michele
    Mama to three girls

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast