Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: deleted

Default RE: Guess who is a mama??

OH MY GOSH Holli! I am so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations - I am just speechless!

Many hugs to you!!!!
    Maria
    ~Mama to 4~
    ~Foster mama to baby girl R born 8/08~

starrynight Guest

Default RE: Guess who is a mama??

Congrats!!!!! I am so happy for you!

Saartje is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Default Any news, Holli?

I know you must be walking on eggshells or sitting on pins and needles or something (mommy brain stole the usual turn of phrase from me, I fear)... just wondered (hoped) if you'd heard anything, since it's been almost a month. Also wanted to let you know we're thinking about you! Good luck.

Mommie2MadLyn Guest

Default RE: Any news, Holli?

Holli! This is the BEST NEWS!!! I have been following your blog and your posts and I could not be more thrilled that you are finally becoming a mommy! Good Luck, and please keep us posted on your amazing journey! :D

holliam Guest

Nothing good. We've been waiting almost 4 weeks now for the signature. Still don't have it. At this point, birth certificates are taking at least 4 weeks. So, there is really no chance of her coming home soon. I'm very sad about the whole situation.

Plus, someone who used our agency decided they didn't like something I said in my blog so they sent it to our agency. I wasn't trying to hide anything from them and it just encouraged a much needed conversation. But, I feel very violated and dumbfounded. I am sure I know who it is, and it's just pathetic.

So, I am password-protecting our site now and will be very closed-mouth about our situation until she is really home.

Thanks for thinking of us. We need all the good thoughts you all can muster. I'm running out of steam.

Holli

icunurse is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Sorry to hear about the delay. I know it's easy for me to say, but stay strong.....she *will* be home soon. We're all rooting for you.
    Traci
    ~Connor's Mom~
    http://lilypie.com/baby2/040204/2/2/4/-6/.png[/img][/url]

hjdong Guest

Geez - I hope you have someone you can yell at who keeps good humor. If not, feel free to send me nasty e-mails. I won't care.

The (joyful) end WILL come.

Saartje is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

What a horrible thing for someone to do, Holli. :( I'm glad if it didn't cause any real harm, but as if this whole situation weren't difficult enough...!

I thought you might be experiencing further delays, from something you said elsewhere. I think of you often, and always kindly and with hope -- remember that whenever it helps -- and I hope things start moving again soon and go smoothly from there.

mudder17 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Holli, I'm so sorry things have been delayed and that someone violated you that way. I'll be praying for you and your family.

Hugs!

Eileen

Mother of Beautiful Kaya, www.chemicalgraphics.com/kaya
    http://lilypie.com/baby2/040222/0/0/1/-5/.png

http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbo...n_gold_12m.gif
    12M checkup: 31", 18.8 lbs, 47 cm head

parkersmama Guest

Holli, I wondered what was going on because I was seeing lots of altered posts from you. I was hoping it wasn't something bad. :( I am so sorry that this crap is happening to you again. I will be thinking of you & dh and little Mari and praying for the best.

Hugs,

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5