Default Another quick update

Our agency called and we have been approved. They are waiting on a letter from my MD but otherwise, everything looks great. We are so excited!! This is all becoming so real!
    -Melissa
    Mom to M (2002) & M (2014)

icunurse is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Default RE: Another quick update

Congratulations on starting the process! When we started, it was exciting to know that we were finally on a path that was going to work - we were in the really early stages of having a baby! Please keep us updated and best wishes on an "easy" journey. :)
    Traci
    ~Connor's Mom 02/2004~
    Agency paperwork completed - waiting for #2!

hjdong Guest

I'm sorry if this is obtuse, are you saying your dossier is done? In which case, wow! congrats and you went at light speed! Or that your agency accepted you? In which case, still congrats, and it's still exciting but, no offense, I'm slightly less amazed at your superpowers (LOL).

LOL...I wish my dossier was done! No, I was just saying that our agency has accepted us so now we feel kind of official. :P
    -Melissa
    Mom to M (2002) & M (2014)

Melanie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

How exciting!!
    Boy - 10 years, Girl - 6 Years Old!, (What am I still doing here?! LOL) Dog - Eternal Puppy , Me - Done .

Diane B Guest

Congrats! Each step is a major milestone in the adoption process! :)

emmiem is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Congratulations! Adoption is a wonderful way to form a family. Make sure that you join your DTC group as well as the big Yahoo group APC. It will give you tons of information and support while you are waiting.

We brought home our third daughter one year ago from China. Traveling to China was a great experience.

Michele
    Mama to three girls

hjdong Guest

Looking back on it - the best part was doin the dossier. Waiting once it was done with nothing to do was hardest. So try to enjoy the "crazy" paperwork part! And congrats!

Kimberly H Guest

Congratulations, Melissa! I've been wondering how the journey to Maggie Grace has been going. Good to hear you're moving right along :)