We're going through major sleep issues (of course). Last night she cried from 10:30pm until 3:30am. I'm not even going to touch that right now. My question is in regards to naps. She's going un-swaddled cold turkey (yes, at 9m old she still needs to be swaddled). The reason is because she's much stronger now and can roll over in her swaddle and get stuck. I have some success with her sleeping on her tummy but that's really only a matter of a few minutes. The longest nap session is about 20 minutes. The usual length of naps before she cries and gets up is about 3-7 minutes. Then I go back in, rock her a little, pat her some more until she falls asleep. Then the process repeats. Swaddled, she'll sleep between 40-120 minutes.

How long should I keep doing this?? At what point do I give up this nap and call it a day? She's obviously tired but needs my constant patting, my being with her. I have a 3.5yo I have to attend to so I can't spend 2 hours with her, locked in her room.

Should I call it quits and give her another nap at the next nap time or do I bump up her next nap, thereby risking messing up her bedtime?

Right now I'm so pissed off (it's 4:30pm and I've been in there since 2:30pm - she napped a total of about 20 minutes, in my arms and 3 minutes in the crib) that she's CIO. She's hysterical but I need my space otherwise I'm going to do something I will regret.