Because my baby spits up A LOT I've about memorized all of those sections of the book. There's one question about a 9 month old who still spits up and your response is that she's just at the far end of the bell curve for spitters. My little one is 8 months and still spits up volumes from time to time. I'm not worried yet (thanks to the book!) but it might be helpful to expand the response to let a mother know when she should be worried or when she should mention it to her physician if it's still going on. At the 1 year checkup? At 18 months?

And secondly, the solid foods section seems to be a little light for early food introduction and for progressing with food. I'd like to know when teething biscuits or finger foods should be introduced. One of your points is to start with the least allergenic foods first, but there's nothing stating what those foods are (aside from the top 10 most allergenic foods, which leaves a pretty large list of choices!)

Thanks! The book has been a lifesaver and I've purchased it for three other new moms in the past several months.