My DS refuses to have his haircut. He is 22 months and fights and fights. We've tried the kid-friendly hair places but after a few 'scenes' there I am doing it at home myself. His hair grows so fast and being a boy, I really prefer it to be trimmed around his ears and layered up all the way around the bottom. He is unimpressed by entertainment (i.e. videos, grandma singing, big brother dancing, peek-a-boo, other humor, etc.), we have tried food items to no avail. We strap him in forcefully and he arches his back so hard, refuses a cape or towel around him, has snot and saliva spewing as he screams- this is all before the scissors have approached his head! I don't give either of my kids candy and this one is allergic to corn products so most candy he can't have anyway- so I haven't tried suckers. But maybe I should find some sugar free suckers to try and put one in each hand. Any thoughts? I'm in a little panic now because I would like to take 2 yr pictures soon but not with a mop on his head!