abigailsmom Guest

Default Ladies I need a little business help... longish...cross post from BB Lounge

I plan on starting to use some of my craftiness to help pay the bills since I am no longer employed b/c of school. I need help coming up with a great name to put on my business cards. I had someone ask me for one today b/c of my bracelet! :D YEAH!!

PLEASE NOTE: I am not trying to advertise on these boards. I am already a part of the BBB Home Biz group.

Just to let you know a few facts... it will be a local, from-home business. I don't have enough time to do the whole internet/web site thing.

I hope these facts I am listing will help you ladies get your creative juices going. I will be offering the following things: diaper cakes, personalized frames, various handmade sewn things, mother/grandmother bracelets, a few fashion jewelry peices, and whatever other hobby I pick up. I wouldn't mind using mine or Abigail's name in the name, but I am so fried on school that I can't think of a great name.

Ladies if you are still with me... GOD BLESS YOU! I will truly appreciate any help and if I can answer any questions let me know!!!

raynjen Guest

Default RE: Ladies I need a little business help... longish...cross post from BB Lounge

I'm not sure how much help this is, but I went to my favorite word puzzle site (www.oneacross.com) where they have an anagram search. I entered your and your daughter's names and two of the anagrams it popped out were "Original Baby" and "A Ribbon Gaily". It give you a TON of anagrams, these were two that sort of popped out at me, but there might be others that either work for you, or jump start your thinking. You could also try entering more names (maybe your husband's too?) and seeing what it gives you...

Just an idea...

Jen in Okinawa
    Mom to a wonderful preschooler,
    who is almost three, Noelle!