lukkykatt Guest

Default A big shout out for Tylenol Meltaways

I just thought I would share - these are wonderful, especially if your child is resistant to liquid meds! DS is sick and woke up from his nap with a fever. As soon as I told him he'd need Tylenol he started screaming.

DH ran out and bought the meltaways. They are more expensive ($5 for 30, and DS needed 3 as his dose), but if you have a child who tends to scream and spit out the liquid, they are so fantastic, and worth every penny!!

Thought I would share...

threerugratz Guest

Default RE: A big shout out for Tylenol Meltaways

That's great to know. I just bought these today, found a coupon in Sunday's paper so figured I'd pick some up. Hoping we won't need to use them alot but hope my kids like them if we need them.

JElaineB is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

DS wouldn't take them when he was sick last week :(. I think they will work when he is a little older, though. We resorted to putting his medicine in Sprite and getting him to drink it that way!

Jennifer
    mom to Jacob 9/27/02

mamahill Guest

Thanks for the review! So far Ainsleigh LOVES the dropper (can you say drugee?), but I've seen the meltaways commercials and wondered if they were really that good. Glad they worked for you!

lukkykatt Guest

Hee hee - my little one loves the dropper too! And he is always disappointed when big brother gets medicine but not him. Looks like he and Ainsleigh will be in revcovery together! :)