I posted this on the Baby Bargains forum but thought I should mention it here as well in case some only come to the toddlers forum...

If you're wanting to save 10% on your purchase at www.snugtuckpillow.com, you can do so simply by typing in the code BBB (bbb works too) into the space provided for a discount code. The discount code works for all her products, including the pillow case covers.

When I spoke with Jeanne, the owner, she mentioned an improvement in the Snug Tuck Pillow. I asked Jeanne to email me an explanation of the improvement--this is her explanation:
"The new lever buckle makes securing the pillow much quicker and easier than before. Now the strap simply slides throuogh the buckle, is pulled tight and secured by pressing the buckle lever down. It is not secured using velcro any longer. There is no way the elastic can bind up in this new buckle and it's more easily adjustable. It's a guaranteed fit everytime."

Jeanne may decide to offer this discount code to us for a longer period of time, but the code will definitely work for at least the next two weeks. I will email later with an update about what she decides regarding an exact expiration date for the code.

HTH! I just ordered mine and am looking forward to getting it. BTW, there's a thread in the Baby Bargains Lounge that began with a review of the product by Rachel. That's what led me to approach the owner about a discount. You can read that thread for more info. on the product if interested: http://tinyurl.com/9ncyn.