raynjen Guest

Default A milestone I could have skipped...

My dear daughter cut her hair the other day. And not just one swipe at her bangs - she took off both sides. This was made easier by the fact she was wearing hair clips on both sides. She looked like she had a mullet! Now she has a hair cut that would be really cute if it was done professionally, but instead looks like it was done at home while she was bouncing on the couch.

I know this too shall pass, and it really is more funny than tragic, but OH! her beautiful hair!

Jen (soon to be) in Wichita
    Mom to my beautiful daughter,
    who is now 4, Noelle!

wendmatt is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Default RE: A milestone I could have skipped...

You poor thing! I bet she looked too cute to be mad at!
    Shame you're not coming to Leavenworth, we just got here.

Karenn is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Ah Jen! I'm sorry! Are you going to post a picture? Maybe it's one of those things that looks so child produced that it looks cute? :)

Congratulations on moving back to the states!

raynjen Guest

I've tried to post a picture, but for some reason the "click here to choose your attachments" button does nothing when I click it. The oddest thing, just when I want to post a picture!

Luckily she did it AFTER her birthday party, but unluckily she did it BEFORE the annual family portrait!

Jen (soon to be) in Wichita
    Mom to my beautiful daughter,
    who is now 4, Noelle!

hobey Guest

LOL. My mom still likes to talk about the time when my sister hacked off all her bangs and I took a pair of scissors to my eyebrows.

Raquel
    Nathan's Mom 12/19/03

Try turning off your popup blocker?

That stinks that she cut her own hair! My sister cut mine once when we were kids. Mom was sooooo mad....
    ~~AngelaS~~
    Mommy to 3 girls: A, G and M. (15, 11 and 8.5)

The education of all children, from the moment that they can get along without a mother's care, shall be in state institutions at state expense.
    – Karl Marx, "The Communist Manifesto"

proggoddess Guest

Ha ha! I cut off my eyebrows as a kid once, also! I thought I was going to have bushy eyebrows like my dad, so I hacked them off. Took months to grow back! (Luckily they did...)

As it turns out, I actually have my mom's wispy, nonexistent brows, so I would have been okay if I hadn't cut them off. My sister has my dad's brows. She has to pluck all the time! Heh heh heh. :7