Default Magazine Subscription deal for $7.46 - Parents, Child and Working Mother

I just copied and pasted this deal from another site but what a great deal on these magazines!

1 Year of Child, Parents & Working Mother magazine Subscriptions » only $7.46 Shipped (Newsstand Price: $106.90)
    More Magzine Subscription Deals : More NetMagazines.com Coupons

Go to NetMagazines.com's Package Maker
    Select Child, Parents & Working Mother magazine Subscriptions and add those to your shopping cart for $24.92
    NetMagazines is offering a $12.46 discont on this package
    During checkout, apply $5 off coupon code "FIVEOFF" on it
    Your Final Price: $24.92 - $12.46 - $5 = $7.46 Shipped
    The above package is just an example of different packages that you can create yourself at a discounted price! Don't forget to apply coupon codes on top of these discounted packages for additional savings!

Mom to R and R

mattiew Guest

Default RE: Magazine Subscription deal for $7.46 - Parents, Child and Working Mother

Great site!!

Just saw the Parent's Triple Pack for $15 (before $5 coupon) it consists of Child, Parenting, and Parents.

n2ou is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Default RE: Magazine Subscription deal for $7.46 - Parents, Child and Working Mother

A Parenting magazine subscription was on top of my Xmas list. Now I get Parents, Parenting, and Child for a total of $10.

Awesome.

Simone

suz is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

What a GREAT deal! 4 magazines: Parenting, Child, Parents, and Marie Claire for $14.46. Thanks for posting this!