Jeanmick Guest

Default "Circo" Brand shirts/shorts: Reduced price @ Target

FYI: Just went into my Target today and they're selling Circo-brand 100% cotton shirts and shorts for CHEAP! The sizes range from 3 months to 5T and they've reduced the price to $1.98 each! The shirts are onesies from 3-24 months and then regular t-shirts from 2T on. The shorts come in light or dark demin, green or blue camouflage, and dark blue. Some shirts are solids, some have stripes and some of the onesies have designs/pictures in the front. The clothing for sale was mainly for boys, but one of the shorts was a girl's blue denim short with a tie in the front.

Default RE: "Circo" Brand shirts/shorts: Reduced price @ Target

Do you have experience with this brand? I wonder how the sizes are. I bought a onesie and a skirt in 12 month size for next year (my DD will be a year old in April) but I am now thinking maybe I should have bouhgt 18 months size.

jasmine is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Hi,

DS has worn these almost exclusively the last 2 summers. With that said, the sizes are rather inconsistent, so when I buy them I have to compare them against each other to make sure that the 5T is actually bigger then a 2T :-( The t-shirts also run small, so DS is already in 4T and 5T t-shirts even though he is a 3T in most other brands. The shorts run a little truer to size, but I still buy 1 size bigger in case of shrinkage.

Monica

Jeanmick Guest

I tend to buy bigger with this brand. I've also had some experience with inconsistency with the clothing. My DS is 16 months now and I bought 24 months shirts and 2T shirts for him. I figure that it's okay if it looks slightly big. He'll eventually grow into them. When I went to buy the shorts, I compared 24 months to 2T and found that the 24 months were slightly bigger. Go figure. Needless to say, I bought the 24 months. I do like this brand to use for my kids' playclothes and preschool clothes, despite the inconsistency. When they wear them, I don't really too worry too much about the stains and tears since they were inexpensive purchases. :)