Page 1 of 54 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Default 3-in-1 Fun Center (ball pit, wading pool & sandbox) $16.99 / was $42.99

Edited 6/18 to add that I'm shocked they still have these things. They must have had a million of them.

Edited 3/10 to add: someone on Fat Wallet found ou
    it about this and posted it on their site yesterday. If you want one, get it now. I'd imagine they will all be gone in a day or so.

http://www.backtobasicstoys.com/item/productid/5533/

Our Catalog Exclusive Provides Three Kid-Pleasing Activities in One

Our Fun Center is a ball pit, a wading pool and a sandbox. Removable canopy keeps sun out of children's eyes. Made of super-strong vinyl material that withstands just about anything. Includes a repair kit for those rare accidents. Maximum capacity of 65 lbs. Inflates in minutes with any standard air pump, or try our Electric Air Pump (Item #5348). Size 5 1/4'l x 5 1/4'w x 5 1/2'h, Weight 20.25 lbs. (Age 3-7)

3-in-1 Fun Center
    Item #: 5533
    Orig. Price: 42.99
    Sale Price: $16.99
    Shipping runs about $6.xx

Xpost Around the House

(I found this one all on my own) :)

Edited 6/18 to add that I'm shocked they still have these things. They must have had a million of them.

it about this and posted it on their site yesterday. If you want one, get it now. I'd imagine they will all be gone in a day or so.

Our Fun Center is a ball pit, a wading pool and a sandbox. Removable canopy keeps sun out of children's eyes. Made of super-strong vinyl material that withstands just about anything. Includes a repair kit for those rare accidents. Maximum capacity of 65 lbs. Inflates in minutes with any standard air pump, or try our Electric Air Pump (Item #5348). Size 5 1/4'l x 5 1/4'w x 5 1/2'h, Weight 20.25 lbs. (Age 3-7)

3-in-1 Fun Center

Xpost Around the House

3-in-1 Fun Center

Xpost Around the House

3-in-1 Fun Center

Xpost Around the House

3-in-1 Fun Center

Xpost Around the House

3-in-1 Fun Center

Xpost Around the House

3-in-1 Fun Center

Xpost Around the House

3-in-1 Fun Center

Xpost Around the House

3-in-1 Fun Center

Xpost Around the House

ErinMC is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default RE: 3-in-1 Fun Center (ball pit, wading pool & sandbox) $16.99 / was $42.99

Thanks! Just ordered one - DS will love it.

Go through ebates.com for an extra 5% off too.

Erin

Mom to Chase Feb. 04

http://bd.lilypie.com/EjO1m5/.png

Edited by Mod to remove ebates referral info - against BBB Rules

Page 1 of 54 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast