Page 88 of 88 FirstFirst ... 38 78 86 87 88
    mommy111 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default RE: 8 x 10 FRAMED print on CANVAS NOW $5.95 plus s&h

Just got my order in (I did pics as presents for DH's professors at graduation).....they are BEAUTIFUL!!!! The pictures here look lovely, but don't even begin to show how beautiful they look IRL. This had saved us a TON, we usually get chocolates etc for DH's profs and this was SO much cheaper and more memorable!
    Thanks so much, Jo, for the deal and thank you ladies who put in the links/instructions for the borders.
    '...everything can be taken from a man but one thing, the Last of the Human Freedoms, the ability to choose one's behavior in any set of circumstances, the Freedom to Choose One's Own Way.' -Viktor Frankle

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Chart

Just got my order in (I did pics as presents for DH's professors at graduation).....they are BEAUTIFUL!!!! The pictures here look lovely, but don't even begin to show how beautiful they look IRL. This had saved us a TON, we usually get chocolates etc for DH's profs and this was SO much cheaper and more memorable!
    Thanks so much, Jo, for the deal and thank you ladies who put in the links/instructions for the borders.
    '...everything can be taken from a man but one thing, the Last of the Human Freedoms, the ability to choose one's behavior in any set of circumstances, the Freedom to Choose One's Own Way.' -Viktor Frankle

Page 88 of 88 FirstFirst ... 38 78 86 87 88