Page 1 of 108 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast
    karolyp is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Default Free mineral makeup samples (just pay S&H)

Ok, I posted about everydayminerals.com but didn't know they had a free sample kit until Jo and Daniele pointed it out on the lounge. It really isn't a true freebie since you have to pay S&H, but I think it is still a pretty good deal which is why I wanted to share it with you all JIC you didn't see the original thread.

Everyday minearls makes mineral make similar to BE and they have a free sample kit which includes 3 foundations, 1 concealer, and 1 blush all in 5g jars. The site stated that they would be good for 5 applications. I decided to give it a try and my S&H charges came to $3.51 (not bad and cheaper than what I saw on ebay) and I figure I can probably reuse the jars too for travel.

Anyhow, here's the site if you're interested:
    http://www.everydayminerals.com/shop/prod_80.html

Ok, I posted about everydayminerals.com but didn't know they had a free sample kit until Jo and Daniele pointed it out on the lounge. It really isn't a true freebie since you have to pay S&H, but I think it is still a pretty good deal which is why I wanted to share it with you all JIC you didn't see the original thread.

Everyday minearls makes mineral make similar to BE and they have a free sample kit which includes 3 foundations, 1 concealer, and 1 blush all in 5g jars. The site stated that they would be good for 5 applications. I decided to give it a try and my S&H charges came to $3.51 (not bad and cheaper than what I saw on ebay) and I figure I can probably reuse the jars too for travel.

Page 1 of 108 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast