Page 108 of 108 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 106 107 108
Results 1,071 to 1,079 of 1079

Default RE: foundation color for Asians?

I tried Natural blush first but didn't like how it looked. It had a pearly gray sheen look. Then I tried Apple and love it. It's not too red or pink. It's a good one to try for fair to light skin tones.

I tried Natural blush first but didn't like how it looked. It had a pearly gray sheen look. Then I tried Apple and love it. It's not too red or pink. It's a good one to try for fair to light skin tones.

karolyp is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Default ONE more post on this! Their new Intensive line is out!!!

I'm sorry to revive this massive thread again, but I just saw that their new Intensive foundation line is out and it looks very nice! Plus you can select it as part of their free sample kit! Or if you want to go ahead and order it, don't forget that we still get 10% off with code "babybargains."

http://www.everydayminerals.com/intensive.html

Default double post. See below

oops, double post
    Mama to my three:
    DD 2/2003
    DD 5/2006
    DS 3/2010

Default Customer Service Review (not great)

As long as you're reviving, I just felt compelled to post a follow-up to my rave (on another thread) about their "outstanding CS" On 6/30 when I called to place my order, Andrew was really nice and helpful, and told me I could request samples of other concealers I was torn over, and confirmed my instinct that the sunlight color corrector (I think that's what it's called) was the best one for me. Well, a week or so later I get an email saying that for some reason, the paperwork didn't show which foundation formulations I wanted (Oglo, S-M, or Matte) and could I please tell them so they could ship asap. I emailed back saying semi-matte, please.

Another week goes by and still no makeup. I try to check my order status online, but it just says "ordered" not shipped. So, I call and leave a message with my invoice and order #, date of order, and date of the follow-up email. I ask if they can call to let me know when I can expect my order to ship. No call back. 2 days later my makeup arrives (hooray!) except, they sent the wrong concealer (multi-tasking-WAY too light for me), one of my foundations was matte, and they didn't send any brush with my kit (I'd ordered the foundation brush, which now it seems they no longer carry). I tried to call, but no answer, and their voice mailbox was full. So, I emailed them (this was 11 days ago) and no response. So, yesterday I called again and was able to leave a message. Still no response. So for now, I'm less impressed by their CS to say the least. I think Andrew is probably on the ball, but others around there seem to be dropping the ball. I'll post a follow-up when this is resolved, but until then I just wanted to put this out there since I had previously raved about the CS. Seems it's more "spotty" than consistently "rave-worthy" : (
    Mama to my three:
    DD 2/2003
    DD 5/2006
    DS 3/2010

Default RE: Customer Service Review (not great)

Sorry to hear that! Hope they make it right and then some!!

I had a similar experience with PureLuxe Minerals. Nothing ever did get resolved b/c she never responded to my e-mails and I would never recommend them. It took her 2 weeks to mail out my order after I paid and didn't even explain or apologize for the delay!

I wonder how "big" Everyday Minerals is - there are so many homemade mineral makeup "shops" out there that sometimes I think they struggle to keep up with a huge influx of orders. This message has been viewed over 3300+ times which is HUGE exposure for a little homespun mineral makeup factory. Sometimes I wonder if these little shops get overexposed beyond their means and stop caring about c/s (as was the case with PureLuxe, I believe) - like one unsatisfied customer just merits an "Oh Well" instead of an effort to make it right.

I know they're just samples, but how they handle customer service is a reflection on their whole company so I hope this gets resolved for you. Lord knows there are TONS of competing MMU "companies" out there!

Default RE: Customer Service Review (not great)

Just to be clear, these were not just samples, I had ordered a $48 kit, in which 3 of the items were either incorrect or missing.
    Mama to my three:
    DD 2/2003
    DD 5/2006
    DS 3/2010

Default Even worse!!

Oh man, that's even worse!! I'm sorry - from the first paragraph I just thought they were samples that you ordered - I should've known it was a kit when you mentioned the brush! They MUST realize the exposure they're getting from the BBB and I hope, if nothing else, that spurs them to resolve this quickly! IMO, they should just send you the correct products free of charge, just to make you a happy customer!

Good luck - Please keep us posted!

Page 108 of 108 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 106 107 108