Page 98 of 108 FirstFirst ... 48 88 96 97 98 99 100 ... LastLast

Default RE: Free mineral makeup samples (just pay S&H)

I like all the colors I ordered in my sample pack but the powder only seems to last a couple hours, if that. It then looks like I have no makeup on at all. Am I doing something wrong? Do you reapply?
    Michelle

I like all the colors I ordered in my sample pack but the powder only seems to last a couple hours, if that. It then looks like I have no makeup on at all. Am I doing something wrong? Do you reapply?
    Michelle

Michelle

sb1177 Guest

I felt the same way. I liked the way the makeup went on but after a while it was non-existent. I don't have this problem with my other sample from J. Lynne.

sb1177 Guest

I felt the same way. I liked the way the makeup went on but after a while it was non-existent. I don't have this problem with my other sample from J. Lynne.

sb1177 Guest

sb1177 Guest

sb1177 Guest

sb1177 Guest

sb1177 Guest

Page 98 of 108 FirstFirst ... 48 88 96 97 98 99 100 ... LastLast