Page 1 of 50 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    kboyle Guest

Default $20 in FREE paypal!

If you have an ebay account with a score of over 10 and a phone you can.Basically it is a phone bidding service. They call you 3 minutes before an ebay auction ends and you can bid through your phone. That way you can be out and about instead of tied to your keyboard. They are offering a promo right now where you recieve $20 pp in your account the first time you use the service to bid on an item. You don't have to win, just bid.

found this on thebabywearer.com, and she found it on diaperswappers.com, so sorry if this is a double post :)

here's the link: www.unwiredbuyer.com

i just did it, and bid on coupons for 1.65 incl shipping, and just made $20 in my paypal! Well, its not there yet, but I got the confirmation email that it'll be there by tomorrow. Others have tried it and have already gotten their $20...so it's legit!

Oh, and if you do it, you can refer people and make $5 in you pp!

kboyle Guest

If you have an ebay account with a score of over 10 and a phone you can.Basically it is a phone bidding service. They call you 3 minutes before an ebay auction ends and you can bid through your phone. That way you can be out and about instead of tied to your keyboard. They are offering a promo right now where you recieve $20 pp in your account the first time you use the service to bid on an item. You don't have to win, just bid.

found this on thebabywearer.com, and she found it on diaperswappers.com, so sorry if this is a double post :)

i just did it, and bid on coupons for 1.65 incl shipping, and just made $20 in my paypal! Well, its not there yet, but I got the confirmation email that it'll be there by tomorrow. Others have tried it and have already gotten their $20...so it's legit!

kboyle Guest

kboyle Guest

kboyle Guest

kboyle Guest

kboyle Guest

kboyle Guest

kboyle Guest

kboyle Guest

Page 1 of 50 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast