Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    kboyle Guest

Default Got it!

Got the $20pp in my acct this morning! Yay!

kboyle Guest

Default Got it!

Got the $20pp in my acct this morning! Yay!

suziebee20 Guest

Default RE: Got it!

I did this a few days ago and got my $20 really quickly. I love the service too! I got a call last night in Target for some coupons I was watching. The only problem was I didn't remember what the coupons were for! The service is really easy to use and it got me all psyched up because there were only 3 minutes left. I kept getting outbid and I kept entering higher bids. Then it said I won and I got all excited over some coupons right there in Target.

suziebee20 Guest

I did this a few days ago and got my $20 really quickly. I love the service too! I got a call last night in Target for some coupons I was watching. The only problem was I didn't remember what the coupons were for! The service is really easy to use and it got me all psyched up because there were only 3 minutes left. I kept getting outbid and I kept entering higher bids. Then it said I won and I got all excited over some coupons right there in Target.

suziebee20 Guest

suziebee20 Guest

suziebee20 Guest

suziebee20 Guest

suziebee20 Guest

suziebee20 Guest

Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast