Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50
    lmcnabbkv Guest

Default RE: $20 in FREE paypal!

There was no message pertaining to anything in my ebay messages...my account info is up to date...that is why this was so shady...
    just wanted to throw this out there as a heads up...hope it helps someone

lmcnabbkv Guest

There was no message pertaining to anything in my ebay messages...my account info is up to date...that is why this was so shady...

lmcnabbkv Guest

karolyp is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Default Unwired Buyer Survey!

Unwired Buyer sent me a survey good for another $10 in pp, but the e-mail showed up in my junk folder. Just wanted to pass this info along to let others know that they might have the same e-mail - so don't forget to check your junk folders!!

Thanks again Kristine!

karolyp is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Default Unwired Buyer Survey!

Unwired Buyer sent me a survey good for another $10 in pp, but the e-mail showed up in my junk folder. Just wanted to pass this info along to let others know that they might have the same e-mail - so don't forget to check your junk folders!!

Thanks again Kristine!

kboyle Guest

Default RE: Unwired Buyer Survey!

i don't think i got one, either that or i just erased it without opening it :) oh well!

kboyle Guest

Default RE: Unwired Buyer Survey!

i don't think i got one, either that or i just erased it without opening it :) oh well!

Default RE: ANYONE HEAR BACK FROM UNWIRED BUYER?

I finally got an email back from Unwired Buyer abot what happened to my Ebay account. This was their response:

"That was caused by a problem on Ebays end. They had a server issue that caused them to flag a bunch of our transactions. You can read on Ebays website about their partnership with us so its obvious we arent scamming anyone. I can still cancel your service if you like. Just let me know. "

Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50