Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23
    jnb Guest

Default FYI on these Amazon.com $30 off coupons.

The Amazon Pampers sale time frame and the time frame to use a $30 off coupon do not match up perfectly. For example, the current Amazon Pampers deal says, “All purchases must be made in a single order placed between June 1 and June 30, 2006�. The coupon (emailed to me on the 23 of May 2006) that I have from a previous Amazon Pampers deal expires on June 28th, 2006 (2 days before the end of the month).

You may want to order during the last few days of the sale, at the end of the month, because you haven’t finished using up the diapers from the last sale and you don’t need 3 large boxes filling up you home. If you have a coupon and plan on using it, keep in mind that the coupon usually EXPIRES BEFORE the end of the sale. I wonder how many people will loose their coupon because they waited to order during the last 2 days of the sale.

The $30 coupon you will receive for participating in the current Amazon Pampers sale will expire on September 24, 2006. That’s six days before the end of September (Sept. 30th). Assuming the pattern will continue and Amazon will have a Pampers sale in September (1st to the 30th), that sale will essentially end a week early for anyone wanting to use a $30 off coupon. Why has Amazon made the coupon expire even earlier (from 2 days early to 6 days early)? I wonder if the amount of people that will loose their coupon will increase because Amazon has made the coupon expire earlier.

Is Amazon sneaky or sloppy? Caveat Emptor. (Latin for “Buyer Beware�)

JnB

jnb Guest

The Amazon Pampers sale time frame and the time frame to use a $30 off coupon do not match up perfectly. For example, the current Amazon Pampers deal says, “All purchases must be made in a single order placed between June 1 and June 30, 2006�. The coupon (emailed to me on the 23 of May 2006) that I have from a previous Amazon Pampers deal expires on June 28th, 2006 (2 days before the end of the month).

You may want to order during the last few days of the sale, at the end of the month, because you haven’t finished using up the diapers from the last sale and you don’t need 3 large boxes filling up you home. If you have a coupon and plan on using it, keep in mind that the coupon usually EXPIRES BEFORE the end of the sale. I wonder how many people will loose their coupon because they waited to order during the last 2 days of the sale.

The $30 coupon you will receive for participating in the current Amazon Pampers sale will expire on September 24, 2006. That’s six days before the end of September (Sept. 30th). Assuming the pattern will continue and Amazon will have a Pampers sale in September (1st to the 30th), that sale will essentially end a week early for anyone wanting to use a $30 off coupon. Why has Amazon made the coupon expire even earlier (from 2 days early to 6 days early)? I wonder if the amount of people that will loose their coupon will increase because Amazon has made the coupon expire earlier.

JnB

jnb Guest

JnB

jnb Guest

JnB

jnb Guest

JnB

jnb Guest

JnB

jnb Guest

JnB

jnb Guest

JnB

jnb Guest

JnB

jnb Guest

JnB

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23