Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9
    spanannie is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Default RE: 7's and Citizens Jeans @ Nordstrom Sale

They have some in stores and on-line. The styles that they do have marked down are not the most popular, or flattering, in my opinion. They do have some of the Citizen Kelly's (most popular), but they are white. I ordered a pair of Chip and Pepper shorts, which are great.

You might want to check with your store, though, because mine has the bootcut 7's at $86. This is not because of the Half Yearly Sale, but because Costco in my area recently had them for that. I can't believe that they're offering this special price on them at Nord. still, since my Costco has long since been out of them. If your Nord. doesn't offer this, you could always call the Austin store, and have them shipped to you.

HTH!
    Annie ~
    Mom three Junebugs: 9, 7 and 3

They have some in stores and on-line. The styles that they do have marked down are not the most popular, or flattering, in my opinion. They do have some of the Citizen Kelly's (most popular), but they are white. I ordered a pair of Chip and Pepper shorts, which are great.

You might want to check with your store, though, because mine has the bootcut 7's at $86. This is not because of the Half Yearly Sale, but because Costco in my area recently had them for that. I can't believe that they're offering this special price on them at Nord. still, since my Costco has long since been out of them. If your Nord. doesn't offer this, you could always call the Austin store, and have them shipped to you.

HTH!
    Annie ~

HTH!
    Annie ~

HTH!
    Annie ~

HTH!
    Annie ~

HTH!
    Annie ~

HTH!
    Annie ~

HTH!
    Annie ~

HTH!
    Annie ~

HTH!
    Annie ~

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9