Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    calv is offline Ruby level (4000+ posts)

Default RE: It's Baaaaack! $2 CUSTOM T-shirt + $5.95 ship= $7.95 shipped

You're killing me woman!!!!!!! You better have the virgin drinks and glider rocker waiting for me @ YOUR house! I'm moving in w/you since DH is ready to kill me if I buy ONE.MORE.ITEM!!!!

SIDE NOTE, yes...great product for the price. Now I need one for ME to wear! Jo do you still have my email? ;)

You're killing me woman!!!!!!! You better have the virgin drinks and glider rocker waiting for me @ YOUR house! I'm moving in w/you since DH is ready to kill me if I buy ONE.MORE.ITEM!!!!

SIDE NOTE, yes...great product for the price. Now I need one for ME to wear! Jo do you still have my email? ;)

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast