kayte is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Default "Find it at a Target Store" --Is this new?

Or am I an idoit for not noticing it before? I was surfing some sale items on the Target website and I noticed each item had a a "Find It At a Target Store" red button. It creates a pop-up for your zipcode and it tells which locations have the item in stock and gives you a phone number "as prices vary by location". Hello, how dangerous is this? And how come I never saw it before?

Default "Find it at a Target Store" --Is this new?

Or am I an idoit for not noticing it before? I was surfing some sale items on the Target website and I noticed each item had a a "Find It At a Target Store" red button. It creates a pop-up for your zipcode and it tells which locations have the item in stock and gives you a phone number "as prices vary by location". Hello, how dangerous is this? And how come I never saw it before?

deannanb is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default RE: "Find it at a Target Store" --Is this new?

It becomes even more dangerous when you go to a Target store with a friend and start buying everything! =)

I think I noticed the button right around December when everyone was looking for Elmo!

Kisses to Arwen
    Deanna
    my three sons
    8/95, 10/04 and 6/08

deannanb is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

It becomes even more dangerous when you go to a Target store with a friend and start buying everything! =)

I think I noticed the button right around December when everyone was looking for Elmo!

Kisses to Arwen
    Deanna
    my three sons
    8/95, 10/04 and 6/08

I think considering our total --for bothof us--was less than $20--we did reallygood. I always spend $50 in targt on my own!!

See you soon.

Kayte

PS Thanks to the Dr. Pepper at dinner I was up painting my chipboard letters at 1:30.

I think considering our total --for bothof us--was less than $20--we did reallygood. I always spend $50 in targt on my own!!

See you soon.

Kayte

PS Thanks to the Dr. Pepper at dinner I was up painting my chipboard letters at 1:30.