Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    missym is offline Bargain Alerts forum moderator

Default RE: New item in Pampers Gifts to Grow program

We've had this for a couple of years, and I've been pleased with how it's held up. The girls really enjoy playing with it. I wouldn't call it heirloom-quality, but for everyday play it's great.

missym is offline Bargain Alerts forum moderator

We've had this for a couple of years, and I've been pleased with how it's held up. The girls really enjoy playing with it. I wouldn't call it heirloom-quality, but for everyday play it's great.

alien_host is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I gave up on saving for the trike. I ordered the dollhouse last night. The website said "Please allow eight to ten weeks for shipments to arrive." but I got an e-mail saying it shipped today.

Not that I need another thing for Christmas, I was going to save it for her b'day. ;)

alien_host is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I gave up on saving for the trike. I ordered the dollhouse last night. The website said "Please allow eight to ten weeks for shipments to arrive." but I got an e-mail saying it shipped today.

Not that I need another thing for Christmas, I was going to save it for her b'day. ;)

I went online this morning to order the blocks that I saw yesterday after AddiesMom posted about those.

Gone, gone, gone....Aaaah!

This program has just not worked for me, don't have enough points for the big stuff. No way I am going to get to 400 by March for the Jumbo Kettler and then it won't be available anyway!

I guess I will get the Fold and Go Dollhouse even though we already have a little dollhouse.

ugh, ugh, ugh...Oh well...

Chris
    Mom to 2

I went online this morning to order the blocks that I saw yesterday after AddiesMom posted about those.

Gone, gone, gone....Aaaah!

This program has just not worked for me, don't have enough points for the big stuff. No way I am going to get to 400 by March for the Jumbo Kettler and then it won't be available anyway!

I guess I will get the Fold and Go Dollhouse even though we already have a little dollhouse.

ugh, ugh, ugh...Oh well...

Chris
    Mom to 2

I needed a few more points to reach 250 and now all the melissa and doug stuff is gone :(
    does anyone know if they are going to get anymore?

citymama is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

I noticed that as well. I've made the mistake of ordering smaller items rather than hanging on to points for the bigger items, our of fear that there'll be nothing left to buy! But I have the feeling they will continue to introduce items over the course of the next few months just as they did the M&D stuff. I don't really know, of course, but that's what I'm counting on!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4