Thread: Knitters

egoldber is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Default Knitters

I found the book StitchNBitch at Costco yesterday. It had been recommended here, so I picked up a copy. :)

ETA: It was $8.69 at Costco. Manufcaturer's suggested retail is $13.99.
    Beth, mom to older DD (8/01) and younger DD (10/06) and always missing Leah (4/22 - 5/1/05)

papal Guest

Default RE: Knitters

Beth, i saw this new knitting store in Old Town the other day.. you really must come by sometime. :)

hobey Guest

I LOVE this book! It's actually the one I reach for the most when I have to teach myself new techniques since it spells it out in words and pictures I can understand but now that I've mastered the basics the Knitter's Book of Finishing Techniques is more helpful. The only thing I've knitted out of it has been the Chinese Charm Bag but I'm eyeing that cat bed as an X-Mas present for the various fur babies in my family. :) Enjoy it!

Raquel
    Nathan's Mom 12/19/03

christic Guest

A friend from my knitting group has a pattern in Stitch n Bitch--she's our hero :).

egoldber is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Which pattern??
    Beth, mom to older DD (8/01) and younger DD (10/06) and always missing Leah (4/22 - 5/1/05)

christic Guest

The Pin-up girl top. Another friend is making it now and it looks much better IRL than it does in the book...looks kind of odd on the model for some reason.