abigailsmom Guest

Default Ladies I need a little business help... longish...cross post from Lounge

I plan on starting to use some of my craftiness to help pay the bills since I am no longer employed b/c of school. I need help coming up with a great name to put on my business cards. I had someone ask me for one today b/c of my bracelet! :D YEAH!!

PLEASE NOTE: I am not trying to advertise on these boards. I am already a part of the BBB Home Biz group.

Just to let you know a few facts... it will be a local, from-home business. I don't have enough time to do the whole internet/web site thing.

I hope these facts I am listing will help you ladies get your creative juices going. I will be offering the following things: diaper cakes, personalized frames, various handmade sewn things, mother/grandmother bracelets, a few fashion jewelry peices, and whatever other hobby I pick up. I wouldn't mind using mine or Abigail's name in the name, but I am so fried on school that I can't think of a great name.

Ladies if you are still with me... GOD BLESS YOU! I will truly appreciate any help and if I can answer any questions let me know!!!

Jen in Chicago Guest

Default RE: Ladies I need a little business help... longish...cross post from Lounge

Abby's Mommy
    Abby's Allowance
    Inspired by Abigail
    Abby's Creations
    Abby's College Fund
    Abigail Originals

Sorry, none of these are super crazy. I have not finished my cup of coffee yet

JennyLynn Guest

Default RE: Ladies I need a little business help... longish...cross post from Lounge

Good luck starting your business! I hope it goes well.

These are what came to my mind:

Robyn's Nest
    Robyn's Song
    Robyn's Flight
    Robyn's Bobbins
    Abby and Me

And others not using your names:

Sweet Somethings
    Like No Other
    Babycakes
    A Mother's Touch

If you can't do a custom internet store - have you considered Ebay? It's easy and can really widen your sales market.

Jenny

abigailsmom Guest

I don't really know that much about e-bay selling, but I will probably put stuff over there in addition to the e-store I am trying to figure out how to build.

Thanks!! I am going with Robyn's Nest. You and Angela (Amazz) both suggested it and I think it is perfect!

Robyn
    Mama to Abigail

Robyn's Nest Creations

Edited to add Angela's BBB id

What is the BBB Home Bix group? Is it a Yahoo group? Thank you.

Kimberly
    DS 3/18/04