Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    icemamma Guest

Default Ordering digital prints online, where?

I want to send a digital photo online and have it printed photo quality. I know there are tons of places to do this but I don't know if the quality of one place is better than another. Does anyone have any suggestions?

By the way, this is for DD's Xmas cards, they'll be inserted in a photo frame card.

Thanks for any comments!

i c e m a mm a

wookiewoo Guest

Default RE: Ordering digital prints online, where?

I love having my digital photos printed, it's so nice to just print the ones I want and still have the rest too. I have had mine printed locally, small camera shops, target, walmart even! I've never tried online...
    They run around $.25 for a 4x6 print here. But they offer wallet and beyond here. Sometimes cheaper if they get competitive. I have also seen online coupons for 25 free prints from Target, seems to run in cycles, maybe one will come up soon?
    Personally, I like having it done locally b/c if I am unhappy with the results, I just ask for reprints. Only had to do that once and they were super nice about it. I also like that I get my prints in about an hour. Some local stores offer online uploading like the e-stores but I haven't tried that.
    Good luck with your printing! Post a pic of your card when you finish it. I'd love to see how it turns out.

HTH
    Heather

octmom is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

I've used Ofoto and have been pleased with the quality. Their prints are done on Kodak paper.

HTH!

Jerilyn
    DS, Sean 10/03

"Baby makes days shorter, nights longer, home happier, and love stronger."

NYSarah Guest

I've just recently switched to Winkflash from Ofoto, i did several prints at both places and they looked either identical or slightly better at Winkflash; Winkflash is cheaper (.16 each last week) and you can get matte finish as well as glossy. If you plan to get a lot of photos printed I'd go ahead and spring for a sample from a couple places and pick the place you like best!

brandiscrapbook Guest

We use dotphoto.com

npace19147 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

We use ofoto as well - there's a coupon there now, card30 for 30% off.
    Nancy, mom to

DD1 5/04 and DD2 3/07

Rachels is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I ordered the same print from Shutterfly, Ofoto, and Club Photo, and I liked Shutterfly's the best. I also like that you can share your albums there without other people having to register or login. Ofoto was a close second in terms of print quality. Club Photo was a very, very distant third.

-Rachel
    Mom to Abigail Rose
    5/18/02

"When you know better, you do better."
    Maya Angelou

http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbo...pphire_24m.gif Two years and counting!

lisbeth916 Guest

Someone just recently asked this question in the lounge. You may want to go browse that thread too.
    I have used both Snapfish and York. Currently I saw that York had digital prints for 12 cents each. So far that is the cheapest I have found.
    Hope that helps, ~Beth

I download to Sams Club and pick them up. $.18 each and no shipping! I think you can do the same at many Costco's.

WeasieG Guest

Default NOT Target

Do not go to Target for them to be printed. While the service is good, the product is poor. My pictures were tainted yellowish, and after spending all that money on FINALLY printing out all our pictures [a year's worth... terrible about bringing them in!], their photo quality was really disappointing.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast