Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default RE: when you eat at places like subway, what do you feed the kiddos?

Sachin really likes bread,mayo,cheese and sliced turkey. I feed it to him at home for lunch-I've never tried it at subway. I usually keep a jar of stage 3 food in the car in case- He prefers real food but if we're out longer than expected the jar food is great to have as back-up. I also carry cheerios with me in the diaper bag.

etwahl is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

purvi, i never replied to your pic of diaper bag, but wanted to tell you i thought you looked great with it! it was a large, right? not an extra large? because it looked plenty big to me!

Tammy,
    Mom to Lauren Genevieve
    03/12/2003
    www.evantammy.com

LD92599 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Tammy:

Is that a new avatar? LOVE IT! We're always out for meals (too much!) and usually offer DS some of our meal..whether it's bits of salad bar, bread (LOVES bread!), bits of luncheon meat..or our favorite, warm pretzals in the mall or at the Costco/BJs cafe! I usually keep a bag of Cheerios, Mini pita breads, pirate booty (DS LOVES that...i wish they'd carry THAT in the warehouse stores!), etc. We leave the sticky messy stuff for when we're home.

HTH!

Laura
    mom to William

etwahl is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

laura, yes, thank you for noticing! that was a picture of lauren in the bath tonight :) they don't sell pirate or veggie bootie around here unfortunatley. next time i go to the city, i'll try and look for it!

Tammy,
    Mom to Lauren Genevieve
    03/12/2003
    www.evantammy.com

Tammy,

Yup it was a large. I 've used it a couple of times and love it!!!

Now if only spring would get here....

shishamo is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Just wanted to mention that Trader Joe's near me carries a pirate booty knockoff for like half the price. I actually prefer that to pirate booty since it's not as salty and baby friendly :)
    Mom to three kids

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2