Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default RE: Can I just say that Take N Toss stuff rocks?!

I'm with you. I love TNT too but quit buying the sippies when I could no longer find the smaller size. DD is 17 months but the 10 oz. size is just overkill. She'd never drink that much at one time.

Now I must try the straw cups. I almost bought them once but then wondered if they'd spill too much. Now I know they might not. Thanks!
    Kim

christic Guest

Another TNT fan :)

I believe BRU still stocks the 7oz cups, Target definitely does not.

And imagine my glee when we went to a restaurant and they served by daughter her milk in a TNT sippy!

Chris

amp Guest

Default Lucy -

Hi Lucy! Based on my reply to you yesterday about using the straw cup lids w/ the small snack containers and cutting off the straws to make a very small sippy cup, I went to the cupboard to check this out today. The lids do fit the small snack containers. So, if you are looking for a small straw cup, buy the small snack containers and the straw cups (you can still use them in situations outside of the high chair like you would any sippy), and cut off a straw or two and see how it works. I would make sure the cut end is the one in the cup in case it has rough edges (it's kind of a hard plastic on the straw) or sand it smoother. Seems like a great solution! I love that the lids can interchange!

slknight is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

This is exactly what I do. The straw cup lids definitely fit the smaller sippy cups.

jubilee Guest

Default NEW Take N Toss SMALL SIPPY!!

I was a Babies R Us a couple of days ago and saw NEW small sippys! They have indents so the baby can grip them. I think they compare with the snack size cups but they come with the sippy lids! They looked neat. I should have picked some up... back to BRU!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2