ladythepup Guest

Default can i sign up for formula samples and put my hubbys name and my name in with same address or do i need to use diff addresses

I am wondering if I can sign up at websites for samples of formula and put 1 for my hubbys name and 1 for my name and use same address or do i need to sign us up with seperate addresses. I signed us up at Enfamil and have not recieved anything and i am due in early aug. also waht do they send u for samples. All similac sent my hubby was 1 small can of formula!!!!!

Ideas

Mel

deborah_r is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default RE: can i sign up for formula samples and put my hubbys name and my name in with same address or do i need to use diff addresses

I didn't sign up for anything and I think I got 3-4 cans of formula in the mail. Not sure, but I think you'll get more free samples at the hospital than in the mail? Maybe it depends on the hospital.
    Deb
    Mama to my guys, K (May '03) and Q (June '07)

McQ is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Default RE: can i sign up for formula samples and put my hubbys name and my name in with same address or do i need to use diff addresses

Doesn't hurt to try. I signed up my mother, MIL and myself. We all received samples but our coupon checks varied greatly even though I used them all.

Allison
    ~ mommy to Declan 3.24.03
    and number 2 EDD 9.14.04

amp Guest

We did, and we got samples in both of our names. My mom also signed up and gave my son's birthdate but her own address and she got stuff too.