morgan Guest

Default chicco mama high chair

we bought a chicco mama high chair with activity tray a couple of years ago for my son. LOVE it. now we have twins and I would like to get another, but I can't for the life of me remember where on-line I bought it. any favorite shopping sites that may have it?

another question. I don't care so much if the puzzle pieces come with the chair, but I do like the plastic cover that sits on top of the base tray. very easy clean up that way! I've been doing some on-line searches and have found chicco mama chairs but can't tell if they have the double tray or not. do they all come with it?

TIA!!!!

tori is offline Copper level (50+ posts)

Default RE: chicco mama high chair

Hi!I bought a Chicco mamma highchair for my son a couple of months ago and mine came with a double tray. I think the double tray is standard. I have a question for you. Did your son ever have trouble seeing his food on the tray? The seat seems so low and the infant insert that my chair came with doesn't do anything.

Victoria

morgan Guest

thanks!

when my son was 6 months and just starting solids, we didn't use the tray at all. when he started self feeding a bit we put it on, and he didn't seem to have any trouble. He's on the smaller end of the charts, too. It is a big tray, though, and I think I pretty much kept things towards him.

don't worry...they grow so fast! soon it won't be a problem most likely.

nupe is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I'm looking for an online place to get this highchair as well. I haven't seen it locally. Any recs?

Thanks,
    Nupe
    DS1 2004
    DS2 2007

nupe is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

How about babycatalog.com?

ETA: My choice is resolved. Got the chicco mamma from babyuniverse, also based on info in older threads.
    Nupe
    DS1 2004
    DS2 2007