Default Made by moms pumping band?

I have heard this is a good product for pumping at work. Has anyone ever used it? Where do you recommend that I buy it?

Default RE: Made by moms pumping band?

Yes yes yes! I have it and love it. Once I started using it, I felt like I had some "me" time -- could easily read while pumping at work instead of just sitting there, holding the horns. I got mine at babycenter.com.

There were some good threads on hands-free pumping a while back, if you're interested in other options. Here's one that I found:

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/dcboar...ng_type=search

octmom is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

I use mine every workday and highly recommend it. I know some people can rig something with paper clips and rubber bands, but this seems much simpler to me. And, while I cringed at the ~$35 pricetag when I ordered it just before returning to work when DS was 12 weeks, he's 10 months old now and still drinking expressed breast milk at daycare, in part because this gizmo allows me to work on the computer (or come to the board) while I am pumping in my office. So, I pump longer and more often.

HTH!

Jerilyn
    DS, Sean 10/03

"Baby makes days shorter, nights longer, home happier, and love stronger."

caleymama is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

I have to second what everyone else said. After a few weeks of pumping at work without it I went ahead and got it and what a difference! I was never able to rig up a comfortable or effective alternative, so I would highly recommend the pumping band. I ordered it from babycenter.com.
    mama to 2 lovely and loving DDs