urooj Guest

Default playtex premium nurser?

I bought these only because of the easy cleaning due to the disposables.Anyone ever used them? But i was reading old post on the board and am confused does avent makes disposables too and if yes where can i buy it?

klgarber Guest

Default RE: playtex premium nurser?

I've used the Platex disposables for both of my children. I always loved them. My sister used Advent bottles and disposables. You can find them at Babies R'Us and Target.

We are using the playtex premiums right now and love them. We have 2 Avents (not disposable) and our daughter seems to prefer the Playtex nipple.

urooj Guest

>I've used the Platex disposables for both of my children. I
    >always loved them. My sister used Advent bottles and
    >disposables. You can find them at Babies R'Us and Target.

I just went to target to look at the avent bottles but i didnt see any 4oz disposable bottles.Can you use the 8 oz one for a newborn??

The playtex nursers we have are 6 or 8 oz. You can use them and just put in 4 oz of milk or formula. The only other thing I would make sure of is to use a size 1 nipple. I recently bought some of the 9 oz Avents for a friends baby shower and noticed that they have the size 2 nipple. You can buy the size 1 nipples separately.