I am going back to work one week from today! I can't believe its gone by so fast. Anyway, I have a bunch of random questions that I'm hoping you wise ladies can help me with!

~ Our daughter is on no kind of schedule yet. Last night, she slept from midnight until 5:30 am. This would be fine on a work day b/c I could pump at 5:30 while my husband changes and plays with her and then I can nurse and get ready for work. However, the night before, she woke up at 4:30. I nursed her then, but kept thinking what I would do if I had to go to work that day. Just stay up and go to work on 5 hours (or less) of sleep? Or get another hour of sleep, which may end up making me more tired?

~ To load her up on calories, we are trying to give her a 4 oz bottle around 10 and then I "top her off" (if she's still hungry). However, even though she is normally a champ with the bottle, the past two nights she had fits when my husband tried to give it to her. I guess the solution here is to offer the bottle earlier. I suppose my desire here is for me to sleep from say 10 - 12, nurse her at 12 and then again at 5-ish. I'm not sure there is a question here :), but any suggestions about how WOHMs do this?

~ Related to the WOHM bit, my husband is going to be a SAHD. Any suggestions/advice on the division of labor for nightfeedings and changings? What do others with SAH-parents do? My gut is saying that if she wakes up at 4:30, using the example from above, that would be a good time for daddy to give a bottle and I can sleep, since he can always nap with her during the day. Is this wildly ignorant and inconsiderate of me???

I realize all of this is likely to be individual-based and what works for your baby. Just wanted to get some ideas of things to try.

TIA for all your help!!
Megan