Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default RE: Best Breast Pads?

Another vote for the lansinoh pad and I was able to get mine from walmart or target.

ilovetivo is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

thanks all! i tried more and agree...lansinoh is the best for me
    DD 7 - outgrew dairy allergy 6/13/11 - She had FPIES http://bit.ly/WhatIsFPIES

psophia17 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Which J&J ones did you use? I had tried two kinds, loved one and hated the other.

The kind I loved were were flat and had three creases meeting in the center, and were so soft and absorbent. I only found one box of these, though, and I assume they were discontinued in favor of the other kind, the contoured ones, which I hated. I found that the liner material stuck to my nipples once it was wet, and peeling it away was like ripping off a band-aid. I use what was left as my emergency stash, but thankfully never had to use them.

I liked Lansinoh, and also thought that the flat Gerber disposable pads were just fine after the first 3 months of crazy leaking were over.
    Petra
    Mother of Two
    Owner of BaDumBums

ginalc Guest

Hi Petra,

I've used both kinds that you mention, as well. They both worked well for me. I actually prefer the thicker ones but never experienced the troubles you describe.

I was in Target earlier this week and saw that they also carry the J & J brand. Gotta love Target! :)

gina

autumngrrl Guest

I really like "1st Year" w/ lanolin in each one, and no adhesive (which is a waste of time and energy; my pads don't move around in my bra!)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2