Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    neeter is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default RE: Toddler won't eat meat or eggs

Thanks for all the wonderful suggestions! We can def incorporate the soy cereals into the diet.

Unfortunately, DS has already rejected beans and fish sticks. We'll keep trying though. He used to love fried rice, but sort of went on strike with that.

Thanks for the fabulous quiche recipe! I will def give that a try!!

Thanks so much!!!

purpleeyes is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Does your son like veggies? How about a gardenburger? My son loves the veggie medley ones-he'll eat about 3/4 of one!

I'm always looking for more protein ideas. Thanks for all the info!

Beth
    B

DS
    DD

neeter is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Thanks for the veggie burger reminder - my son used to like them but got tired of them, and I forgot about them! He's pretty good with veggies, and great with fruit (whew!) Oh and I didn't think of the dip aspect - we've tried ketchup with no luck, so I will def try the dips. One time I gave him steamed baby carrots with ranch dip, and all he did was use the carrot to eat up all the dip!

DS is 20 months - do you know if all nuts should be prohibited until age 3, or is it only peanuts (making almonds, walnuts, cashews, etc okay??)

Also, if anyone has a recipe that incorporates mashed beans or hummus, I'd love to give it a try. He has tried hummus itself and didn't like it.

Thanks!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2